William Shatner Can You Say That Again Your Breath Smells Like Chili Fries

TUFFRanger Vs. Comicger Part 5

(Everyone has their helmets off in this scene)Both Aaron's, Murphy, and Alex had just arrived back at Stanley Chippindale's office where the Chief, Keswick, Stanley, and most of the other rangers were waiting.Alex: Well we've just beaten Vacusucker.David: How was your first fight against a real monster, Alex?Alex: It was pretty scary, but at the same time exciting.Dudley: Well, at least we've all beaten the monsters we were after.Kitty: Wait, where are Andy and Maple?Then, Andy and Maple arrived back.Andy: Hey everyone. We're back.Maple: You wouldn't believe Lizagedden, he scratched me and almost turned me into a crazy Mexican dancer.Andy: He also tried scratching me, but my armor was too strong from him.Monica: A crazy Mexican dancer?Maple: That's what Julia had said when she looked over my scratch. But then I ate a whole bowl of hot chili to counter it.Katie: A whole bowl?Maple: Alex: So I guess this means we're all done with these monsters, right?Chief: Not yet, kid.Keswick: We still have to f-f-f-find Snaptrap and the dark lord, whatever his name is.Eli: Lord Darkness.But then, we saw something on the news.Wolf Splitzer: This is Wolf Splitzer reporting live where earlier today, all sorts of monsters from the Justice Squadron: Comicger series have been invading the city. Much like what happened in 2018, the Comicgers were there to beat them, along with the agents at TUFF. But it looks as though things are not at peace as many Paraxis' have shown up, as have two more monsters, a duo of bird-like monsters (shows the picture on the screen).William: I recognize those two! It's Presshur & Hypogriff.Matthew: It doesn't look like all of us alone can do it.Stanley: Then I guess Eliza and I shall be helping out with this one this time.Kristina: I can go to Equestria and ask Cal and Robyn for their assistance.Monica: Can I come along, too? I've always wanted to go to Equestria.Kristina: I suppose it would be alright. Things had been at peace since the last bad guys have been defeated.Monica: And I would rather go to see this generation of ponies rather than that upcoming new generation.Chief: And I'll be sure to ask Dr. Puppy and Sean Katswell for their assistance as well.Murphy: What about Andrew and Brandon? Didn't they help us out when we helped out the Foresgers?Chief: Well, fortunately, Andrew just got done with the mission he was on. I bet he'll like to fight as TUFF Christmas again.Paul: Christmas? But it's August!Michael: When he was TUFF Christmas before, it was independence day.Alyssa: So you could say he had a Christmas in July, huh?Cat: I get it.Then, we got a transmission call from Brandon, who was transformed into TUFF Mind.Brandon: Team Elemental and I are handling things with the Paraxis' here at my estate. You handle things elsewhere. We've got this.Eli: Sure thing, Brandon.Brandon: Good luck, my friends.And the transmission ended.Kristina: Well, I'm off to Equestria to get Cal and Robyn.Monica: Don't you mean we're off?Kristina: Oh. Right. And both Kristina and Monica had left. Later on in the city, the rest of us were doing our best to fight against the Paraxis'.Paul: (Fights against a couple of Paraxis') These Paraxis' are harder than the last ones we fought.Katie: (Fights against some, and is knocked back) No kidding! It's like they've been upgraded or something.Kitty: (Uses her ice blaster to freeze some) I've got these ones secure!But then they broke free from the ice.Kitty: Huh? Michael: They really are stronger than before, aren't they?But then, they began floating in the air.Paul: What's happening now?Alyssa: It looks like gravity has left us or something.Cat: Is this the work of one of those new monsters?Presshur: Indeed it is, Madame Catastrophe!Cat: I'm not Madame Catastrophe anymore! I'm a ranger now!Presshur: Probably wish you stayed as Catastrophe now that you're being beaten by the bad guys. But I'll let you go from the anti-gravity if you return to the dark side.Cat: Never! My duties are with TUFF! Not DOOM!Presshur: Fine! Then you don't get put back down!Alex: You don't have us all down! (Tosses a shield towards Presshur, hitting him)Presshur: AAAH! Everyone's gravity returned to them.Paul: That was great, Ste-I mean Alex.Alyssa: We're still not used to you being Comic Liberty yet.Alex: It's alright. I'm not quite used to it yet, either. I guess since this suit hides who is wearing it, I guess it would be hard to get used to adjusting to the new identity, isn't it?Michael: Not for us. When Kristina, Shine, Aaron, and I switched, it was easy to catch on who was who since the suit's new owner was the other gender. So if you saw a female TUFF Green, you would think of Shine, but if male, then it's me.Murphy: That is a good point.Paul: Yeah. It certainly is.In another part of the city, William, Matthew, Maple, and Andy were dealing with another group of Paraxis'.Andy: It's a good thing Miss Howler and I were able to fight some of these guys before.Maple: So we have somewhat of some practice with these guys before. Even if they are a bit harder to beat.William: (Fighting against some) Wow. They are stronger than before. I wonder how they got to be so much stronger?Matthew: Beats me. Perhaps Snaptrap gave them stronger abilities.Then, Kristina and Monica arrived back with Cal and Robyn.Cal: Oh my. You were not kidding about these monsters.Robyn: They sure were not.Monica: Comic Powers! Turn On! (Transforms into Comic Yellow)Kristina, Cal, and Robyn then transformed into TUFF Blue, Spy, and Pink respectfully.Robyn: It's been a long time since I've done this.Cal: Same here. I do wish I could have helped out with the fight two years ago. But I was busy that day.Robyn: So was I. But at least we got another chance.Kristina: Let's go after them, guys.The four rangers then helped William, Matthew, Maple, and Andy out. Monica helped William out with some Paraxis', while Robyn helped Matthew with some of them, Kristina helped out Andy, and Cal helped out Maple. With their combined efforts, they managed to defeat all the Paraxis'.Maple: We did it. Good work, Cal.Cal: Thanks, Maple.Matthew: I had forgotten how good you were, Robyn. Robyn: It's good to be back at this.In another part of the city, Dudley, David, both Aaron's, Julian, and I were battling against some Paraxis'.Eli: I never thought I'd face off against these things. They are the ugliest things I've ever come across.David: They are unpleasant to look at, aren't they?Aaron K: I've seen uglier!Aaron M: You have? Aaron K: In my own world. Dudley: I sure hope my dad gets here soon along with Kitty's dad. I think the Chief said he was going to ask them for their assistance.Then, from the top of a building emerged Dr. Puppy, Sean Katswell, Stanley, and Eliza Chippindale.Dr. Puppy: And you shall have that assistance, son.Sean: Let's put a stop to these ugly things once and for all.Stanley: I can't believe you are here, Mr. Katswell. I thought you died a long time ago.Sean: You're not the only ones. Even Kitty was sure I had.Eliza: Well let's get out there and help all our kids right now.All four parents transformed into their suits with Dr. Puppy becoming Prospect, Sean becoming TUFF Emerald, Stanley becoming Comic Sun, and Eliza becoming Comic Moon. They then leaped off the top of the building and began helping out. Dr. Puppy helped out Dudley and me while Stanley and Eliza fought alongside David, and Sean helped out both Aaron's. They did pretty well fighting off against the Paraxis', but then trouble came in.Hypogriff: Those rangers all seem confident don't they? We'll see about that. He then emitted a mist to cover us all.Dudley: Uh....is anyone starting to doubt we can do this?Eli: That seems odd. I suddenly don't feel as confident now.Stanley: You know, I don't either.Eliza: What's happening?Hypogriff: Don't you get it? My mist makes you less confident than before.Aaron M: What did he say?Aaron K: Less confident? Why I ought to.....no. I can't do it.???: Sure you can!Eli: I know that voice.I looked through the fog to see that, from a safe distance was Hayai and Renae, along with Susan, Felicity, Vicky, Ashley, Vanessa, and Jessica in their cheer uniforms.Renae: Come on, Dad. Don't let this fog discourage you!Hayai: You are stronger than this mist ever is! You just have to fight it.Cheer Bunnies: Fight it! Fight it! Fight it!As they continued to cheer, we all managed to fight our self-doubt, and we were able to overcome it and had beaten the Paraxis'.Aaron K: You know, I think I feel more confident than I ever had before.Eliza: Where did that dragon come from? Is that another Comicger monster?Renae: Monster?! Eli: No! That's Renae. She's my daughter. In our world, there are friendly dragons. She's one of them.Hypogriff: I'll just have to make you cheerleaders be less confident to continue cheering then!He tried to emit his mist towards the cheer bunnies, but Renae used her fire breath to push the mist back. And then, some fire even burnt him!Hypogriff: AAAH! It burns! I gotta get out of here!And he ran off.Eli: That was some good work, Renae. Renae: Thanks, Dad.Stanley: But now we must follow after him.David: Right, Dad.And we all hurried after Hypogriff. Over at DOOM, Andrew, Shine, and Linda had just burst in.Shine: Give it up, Snaptrap!Andrew: Yeah. You are Lord Darkness' attack with the comic monsters ends now!Snaptrap: Oh look who it is! It's Shine Ortiz and that fortune teller! Did you foresee that you will be losing?Linda: Isn't the answer obvious!Francisco: Why is the Christmas ranger here? I thought Christmas was in December?Lord Darkness: Does it really matter? Let's go get them!Lord Darkness tried firing blasts at Linda, but she moved out of the way. He then tried blasting at her again, but she moved again.Lord Darkness: ARGH! I'll just have to try and get the other one! (Fires at Shine)Linda: Shine, move to the left.Shine looked, and she moved just in time.Linda: Now to the right.Shine moved to the right just as Lord Darkness fired again. Lord Darkness: Maybe the Christmas one will be easier!He then tried firing at Andrew, but Linda told him all the areas to jump to as well.Andrew: With you around, Linda, it makes it easier to know where to go to.While Shine and Andrew were dodging Lord Darkness' blasts, Shine managed to get over to Snaptrap and handcuff him.Snaptrap: Darn it! Handcuffed again!Andrew then managed to handcuff Larry.Andrew: I got this one, too.Larry: Dang it! I shall now plot my revenge!Snaptrap: That's my line, Larry! If I wasn't handcuffed, I'd toss you in the shark tank right now.Linda also had a set of handcuffs that TUFF had lend her, too. She was able to handle cuff Ollie, and then Francisco, both of which were hiding.Ollie: How did you know where we would be?Linda: I can predict the future of course.Francisco: Oh why did the Comicgers have to hire a fortune teller to be a Comicger? Shine: Good work, Linda. Now for Lord Darkness.But he had disappeared.Shine: Where did he go?Linda: He went up to the surface. On his way to the others.Shine: Then we better hurry.Then, Brandon and the rest of Team Elemental appeared in DOOM HQ.Brandon: We'll take care of Snaptrap and his men. You go after Lord Darkness.And then, they all disappeared.Andrew: I will never understand how he's able to do that.Linda: Never mind that, after Lord Darkness.And they hurried out of DOOM HQ. Up on the surface, Hypogriff had just come to the aid of his brother.Presshur: Hypogriff, didn't you make some of those rangers in-confident?Hypogriff: I tried, but some cheering helped them to overcome it! Then a dragon breathed fire at me!Every other ranger group then arrived to surround the two monsters.Dudley: This is it, you fools!Kitty: We've taken down every other monster your masters brought upon us today, now it's your turn.Then, Lord Darkness came out of a manhole.Lord Darkness: Not so fast!Eli; Ah! Lord Darkness!Lord Darkness: These monsters are not through yet! As they will be much bigger than before!Lord Darkness then used his magic to enlarge both Presshur and Hypogriff.David: That Lord Darkness can enlarge monsters, too?Then, Shine, Linda, and Andrew came out of the manhole after Lord Darkness.Linda: Oh dear. It appears as though the dark lord has made his monsters bigger.Kitty: Shine, Andrew, where are Snaptrap and his men?Shine: Brandon and Team Elemental took them to prison for us.Eli: And next is Lord Darkness!Lord Darkness: Don't bet on it, hedgehog! (Fires a blast at me)Eli: Whoa! (Jumps out of the way) Alright, Lord Darkness! I can tell you have a huge grudge against me, as well as Renae, but this is uncalled for!Kitty: We'll need to use the TUFF Megazord in order to defeat these bird monsters!David: And we'll need Action Comic Robo.The TUFF Megazord was then launched and was assembled, as was Action Comic Robo. Then followed was the Recon Megazord and Action Liberty Robo.Dudley: Alright you big giant birds, time to end this.TUFF Megazord: (Slashes the sword at Hypogriff)Hypogriff: ARGH!David: Take this!Action Comic Robo then struck an attack at Presshur)Presshur: ARGH!The Recon Megazord then punched at Hypogriff, followed by Action Liberty Robo making an attack at Presshur.Alex: I'm getting the hang of this. I bet grandpa will be proud of me.Over at the Baldwin's family house, the elderly Steve Baldwin could see Action Liberty Robo out there in the fight.Steve: Go get them, Alex. Make your old man proud. (Salutes)But then, Presshur had an idea.Presshur: Let's see how you like your gravity taken away from your giant robots. (Emits his anti-gravity powers and the giant robots)Katie: Whoa! We're airborne!Paul: Not again! Getting lifted up like this!Murphy: I can't get myself back onto the ground!Hypogriff: Now to make you all in-confident!But right as he was about to emit his fog, he got blasted and fell.Hypogriff: Oof!Presshur: Huh?He turned around to see the castle fortress.Andy: Oh no you don't! Time to combine into the TUFF Ultrazord!Kitty: You heard him, team.The TUFF Megazord combined with the castle and formed the TUFF Ultrazord.William: Hey, that's a good-looking formation.Monica: But wasn't the original Purpose a villain?Aaron K: The scientists at TUFF modified it to be compatible with the megazord once the castle was brought into our ownership.Then, the other Comicger mecha had arrived.David: Time for us to do our ultimate combination as well.Soon, the Ultimate Comic Carrier Robo was formed.Comicgers: Ultimate Comic Carrier Robo, ready.Down on the ground, Cal, Robyn, Andrew, Dr. Puppy, Sean, and David's parents were dealing with Lord Darkness. He was firing blasts from his hands at them while they tried to counter them.Lord Darkness: Don't you fools get it? I am unstoppable now!Stanley: Man, this guy is really hard to beat.Cal: I wonder how Eli was able to handle him before?Lord Darkness: He and his bratty dragon daughter don't stand a chance against me now!Renae: I resent that! (Flies in with the Cheer Bunnies, including Alison following after her)Lord Darkness: So you brought a group of friends to join you in your grave?Hayai: You don't scare us, Lord Darkness!Lord Darkness: That's nice! But your lack of fear isn't going to save you!He was getting ready to make another energy blast, but he was then caught in an energy shield.Lord Darkness: What?It turned out Dr. Puppy had a new weapon that he had designed earlier to drain magic energy from foes.Dr. Puppy: That is enough, Lord Darkness! According to my magic energy-draining weapon, this magic originates from gemstones.Sean: It does, Bradley?Dr. Puppy: Not just that, but from Equestria.Robyn: So you were in Equestria were you?Lord Darkness: Don't remind me of that awful place! And actually, it was Snaptrap's henchmen who got the gemstones!Cal: I thought there was something familiar about those three strange ponies we saw earlier!Cheer Bunnies: Drain that energy! Drain that energy!Soon, all of Lord Darkness' energy was drained from him.Lord Darkness: Argh....(Falls to the ground)Eliza: Well, that's one bad egg taken care of.Hayai: Now the others just need to beat those giant birds and this should be all over.Cheer Bunnies: Go TUFFRangers! Go Comicgers!Alison: Go, Andy!Renae: Go, Dad!TUFFRangers: TUFF Ultrazord Attack! (Fires a blast at Hypogriff)Comicgers: Ultimate Comic Carrier Robo Final Strike! (Fires a blast at Presshur)Then, both birds were hit!Both: AAAAH!Presshur: Now gravity is going against me!Hypogriff: All my confidence in winning is...gone!Then both monsters fell and exploded with their spirits returning to the comics.Stanley: They did it!All the extra TUFFRangers and Comicgers had demorphed as the TUFFRangers and Comicgers from the robots came down to the ground and demorphed.Hayai: You did well, Eli. (Hugs and kisses me on the cheek)Eli: Aww. Renae: (Kisses me on the cheek on the other side)Eli: What?Renae: Hey, if Mom could give you a congratulations kiss, why not me?Lord Darkness: This rabbit lady is your wife?Eli: Yeah! And you got none!Lord Darkness: (Manages to get up) I would have if it weren't for you!Robyn then handcuffed Lord Darkness.Robyn: Enough of that, you foxy meanie! Now it's time to put you in your place!Lord Darkness: Just you wait! When I get out of jail next time, I'll be sure to put all your friends and family in your place! Eli: I don't think so, Lord Darkness. I have a good idea of where we should put you this time!(Cuts to Lord Darkness, as a pony, in a cage in Tartarus)Lord Darkness: Putting me in this cage? In this pony body? You can't do this to me! (Tries shaking the cage door open)Guard 1: (As he's leaving) You're lucky that you weren't turned into stone like Cozy Glow, Chrysalis, and Tirek were. Guard 2: But if you are ever able to escape that cage, you just might be!Lord Darkness: Back in Petropolis, we had all gathered in TUFF.David: I have to say that out of all the ranger teams we've worked with, I think our experience with you was the best one we've ever done.Dudley: I can totally agree with you there, David.Monica: I certainly enjoyed seeing Equestria, although I was a bit surprised that I was turned into a pony.Kristina: We all were when it first happened with us.Andy: But for me, I was turned into a dragon.Renae: And I'm already a dragon, so nothing happened with me when I went through the portal. But when I went to the human world, I changed into a cat. Much like how Spike turned into a dog.Paul: How come he changes into a dog and you into a cat?Renae: No idea. I'm guessing because we come from different worlds.Cal: That was a smart idea having that Lord Darkness guy be taken to Tartarus in Equestria, Eli.Robyn: Yeah. What made you think of it?Eli: Well, I had found out that Lord Darkness was an anti-brony, so having him be trapped in the pony world sounded like the best punishment for him.Cat: You aren't planning on doing that to other anti-bronies, are you?Eli: If they aren't actually evil, then no.Hayai: Hey, Kitty, I was wondering, is there a chance that...Kiara will allow us to appear in Harem Dare'Em sometime?Kitty: What do you...Oh. I suppose I could ask her if that is alright.Hayai: That would be great.Susan: It sure would be.Felicity: I've always wanted to appear on that show.Eli: If you're planning a trip to Florida for that, Renae and I can come along.Renae: Yeah.Hayai: That sounds like a fun trip to me. Alison: I bet your first mission as a real TUFF Agent went really well, Andy.Andy: It was. Although I wish I could have had gone on it with you.Alison: Yeah, well, I don't even have any TUFFRanger powers. But I did enjoy learning how to do splits with the cheer bunnies. Even if it took me quite a long time to get it right.Tammy: But at least you never gave up, Alison.Keswick: Yeah. You kept on tr-tr-tr-trying.Alex was over at the computer when he saw something fascinating.Alex: Hey guys, look at this.We all went over to the computer to see what Alex saw.Alex: It looks like Lynxara is talking about how well we did today.Lynxara: Today was quite an interesting day, for the first time in Super Animal Squadron history, the TUFFRangers, and the Comicgers, two teams that are not recognized as much, had worked together to protect their city of Petropolis both from everyday criminals, Snaptrap, and from the foreign dimensional villain, Lord Darkness. I gotta say, they worked pretty well together. Although it makes me wonder if we're ever going to have a mainstream team with as many core rangers as the TUFFRangers do.Linda: Hmmm. Well, it's very possible there one day will be.Eli: Wait, really?Aaron M: By the way, why does your team have nine core rangers?Eli: Well, I based the original suits off of some LEGO Hero Factory characters. My suit is based upon Rocka's, Dudley's is on Furno's, Kitty's on Stormer's, Michael's on Breez's, Shine's on Nex's, Matthew's on Evo's, Kristina's on Surge's, Aaron's on Stringer's, and Cat's on Bulk's.Alex: I think I might have heard of this HERO Factory.Alyssa: What about everyone else's?Eli: Well, Murphy's suit is based upon a hero called Merrick Fortis, while Mr. Katswell's suit is based on Tresher's, however, the remaining ranger suits have a freelance color scheme not inspired off of one of these heroes.Renae: Dad has been into this sort of this for a long time.Eli: So the reason the core team has nine is because there were nine main heroes from this series. Although I never expected Japan to give us an official team in their series.Julian: Has that series gotten an American adaptation?Eli: Sadly no. But it should have been by now. And people on the internet keep giving stupid excuses for why it won't be adapted! The one I hate the most is that somebody told a fib about the American company claiming one of the ranger's visor is too dangerous! And what's worst is that they keep denying that they made it up, even though I know for a fact that they had! Otherwise, the series we actually did get this year, we wouldn't have gotten either.Renae: You know, Dad, even if we never get that season adapted for television, maybe it'll end up as a future Animal Squadron team in this world.Eli: I doubt it. Every Animal Squadron team up to this point hasn't been one that is an exact parallel of what Japan has brought us.Renae: Miss Starchild, can predict the future. Do you think you can tell us if that series will be adapted?Eli: Don't bother answering. I am guessing I won't like the answer.Linda: Well, all I will say is that in two or three years, there will be a ranger team that will amaze you as much as that team has. As for whether it'll be on television or in this world, I'll let you find that out for yourself.Dudley: Well there you go, Eli. I bet that means in one way or another, it will get adapted. I don't trust those article makers either. Even if they were right about the dino knight season, they had been wrong about some things, even if they claim they're never wrong.Monica: So do you think it's possible for us to visit Equestria sometime?Kristina: Anytime you've got free time, you can come over to TUFF and go through that mirror portal on the wall in the corner. (Points to the mirror portal in the corner)Katie: Maybe we can all take a trip together.Robyn: Well, I must be heading back now. (Picks up a jar) It's a good thing Grandpa Puppy had given me this jar of energy we sucked out of that Lord Darkness. Hopefully Princess Twilight can find some use for this magic.Kitty: See you later, Robyn.We all waved as Robyn went back through the portal back to Equestria.Michael: I bet Jenny will enjoy hearing about what happened today.Alex: I know Grandpa will enjoy listening to my first experience as Comic Liberty. Ever since childhood, he always told me the stories about how he was a Comicger. But until three years ago, I thought he was just making that story up.William: So you saw us on the news?Alex: I sure did, and I really wanted to meet with you, but Grandpa insisted we don't until that day last year.Katie: Oh yeah. I guess he didn't want his younger self to see you guys.Alex: Oh certainly.David: I also can't believe that Bonnie Rabbitine happened to be a member of the Cheer Bunnie squad.Bonnie: Well I am a rabbit, so why not?Katie: We're happy you were here to support us, Miss Rabbitine.Bonnie: Thanks. What an epic adventure this had been. We had become good friends with the Comicgers at that point on wards, and anytime we weren't busy, we would hang out and tell stories about our experiences as well as the experiences with the other Animal Squadron teams. Although do you really think that the series I want to be adapted will be? Well, if for this world, I do hope to meet them.The End

:iconEli-J-Brony: Eli-J-Brony

foxtwitir.blogspot.com

Source: https://www.deviantart.com/superanimalsquadron/gallery/?offset=0

0 Response to "William Shatner Can You Say That Again Your Breath Smells Like Chili Fries"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel